Stupid gym. I've wanted to go for months and have only been going once a month. For various stupid reasons....
- I didn't want to be one of those New Year's resolutionists everyone complains about at the gym, crowding the place for the first few weeks of the year. Really? That was really a reason I didn't go to the gym? Because of something someone wrote in an article or a blog? Stupid reason.
- I didn't want to go because we had over a foot of snow and driving was a bitch at the very least, hazardous at most. Ok, good reason.
- I didn't want to go because I'm fat. Really, that was one of my reasons not to go to the gym and exercise. In my defense, do you know that place is wall-to-wall mirrors? I really regretted my decision to wear hot pink horizontal stripes today.
So now I've got a battle plan for the gym.
- Load up the Ipod with more Stargate Atlantis. Buy the next season and only watch it at the gym.
- Choose an elliptical further from the wall o' mirrors next time.
- And no more stripes.