Monday, March 7, 2011

Starting to get it

Since I rejoined WW last Tuesday, I've been struggling to figure out the new points plus system.  I think I've got it.  Today is the first day I've planned out with the right number of points.  We'll see how it goes!

Breakfast: english muffin sandwich with cheese, egg and Canadian bacon,
Lunch: turkey sandwich with hummus, cheese, spinach and mushrooms, bowl of bananas and strawberries,
Snacks: chicken and mushrooms, 1 cup yogurt with Splenda and blueberries,
Dinner: homemade pizza: flatout pizza crust, lots of veggies, some turkey, 1/4 cup cheese,
Dessert: banana berry smoothie with spinach (you can't taste it, I swear!), yogurt, milk, flax seed and Splenda.
Add a couple coffee's with creamer (already figured the points plus for that) and I think we have our first planned and on-point day!

2 comments:

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Looks like a healthy day to me! I hope it went as planned!

Gay Straight Alliance said...

I love smoothies with spinach. I can vouch that the spinach is tasteless.

Tip: By accident, I put my bag of spinach in the freezer. That actually was a blessing. Now I don't have to rush to finish the bag before it goes bad.