Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Moving right along

Well, Wednesday's almost over, I'm halfway through Week 1 of the Mulligan and I'm doing ok. I've gone to the gym 3 days this week at the crack of dawn... technically before dawn; it's still dark when I pull out of the garage each morning. I've done cardio and situps each day, and my upper-body weight-lifting routine Monday and today as planned. I drank 2 liters of water Monday and Tuesday but today drank not much more than 1 liter.... will just have to make sure I keep working on that tomorrow. I had salad for lunch Monday and today. Let's not discuss yesterday's Burger King run at lunch. Fast food for dinner each day but these two weeks I am only focussing on exercise and water. Oh yeah and adding in more fruits, veggies and grains. Need to keep that last one in mind tomorrow.

No comments: