Monday, July 6, 2009

Rock On!

I did it! Got up at 4:45 a.m., went to the gym and did 20 mins cardio on the elliptical trainer, then stretching, situps and upper body weight-lifting. There was a woman at the gym who was only on the tricep curl machine intermittently but left her towell proprietarily on the armrest between sets. She was doing some kind of routine involving that and 2 other machines. I could not believe that in the morning, when everyone was trying to get their workout in before work, she would hog 3 machines at once! Yeesh! Of course I would not cared if it weren't one of the machines I wanted to use.

I brought a salad to work for lunch. And I had 2 liters of water by the time I got home from work. Of course then I ate a huge dinner, but at least it was Subway, full of protein, iron and veggies. I almost went for cheeseburgers and fries.

All in all, I'm calling today a success. Rock on!

No comments: