Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dude, Where's My Hiney

Ok, it’s right where it’s always been. But I lost 2.6 lbs this week! That’s a total loss of 14.2 lbs.

I averaged about 25% over the recommended points per day. It could just be a fluke, because I have been working out so consistently recently. The body is a funny thing. I’m not going to assume it’s going to work that way every time. This week I concentrated more on eating what Weight Watchers calls Filling Foods, which includes fruit, vegetables, lean meats and whole grains. Maybe that had more to do with it.

I got a fabulous lunch tote for Christmas (thanks Judy!).

It’s insulated, pretty, and big enough to handle lunch, snacks, and an ice pack, with room to spare. The honey bear came into play because I was in a hurry and couldn’t find a little storage thingie for the All Bran I was going to sprinkle on my yogurt later.



And look, it all fits!




Now I can haul all my bulky healthy goodies to work in style.


4 comments:

The Chubby Girl Diaries said...

LMAO at your post title! Wouldn't it be great if we could literally "laugh our asses off"? Because if we could, then I don't think i'd have an ass. Just sayin'.

Congratulations on your success this week! Woot! 2.6 pounds down! You go girl! :)

~Kellie

Kelly said...

Congrats at on the weight loss! I am sure it wasn't a fluke as you have been working really hard!

Anonymous Fat Girl said...

That is a pretty bag! And congrats on the loss. I know you've worked hard for it and you deserve it! :)

Agnes said...

Congrats! You rock, woman!