Monday, March 22, 2010

Still Tired But Plugging Along With A Smile

 Maybe because I've been eating alot of crap.  I'll try to make an effort to do a recipe post early this week; that should help me get back in the game.

Also, I hope to share a secret with you by Friday!  It's nothing I've posted about before.  It's very exciting!  And no, I'm not pregnant... isn't that the first thing you think when a woman hints at a secret with a timeframe for telling?  Maybe that's just me.

Have a great week.  I'm starting to wake up :)

5 comments:

JourneyBeyondSurvival said...

I can't wait till Friday...my imagination is going crazy.

A said...

Yes, I totally thought you were pregnant!
I've been pigging out on sugary food too -- it's making me feel sooo sleepy.

Corletta said...

Can't wait to hear about this "secret"!!!

Anonymous Fat Girl said...

Hey girl hope all is well. Looking forward to the "secret" too! :)

Kelly said...

Haha yes especially since so many bloggers have been getting pregnant lately. Though if I said I had a secret it definitely wouldn't be that- unless I said it was an unexpected and not so happy secret haha