Monday, April 19, 2010

New 'Do

I love it!  All that long hair was not doing me any favors.  Plus I wasn't even fixing it most days.  I asked the stylist to make sure it was short enough that the ol' looped ponytail would not be an option anymore.... even if I didn't start the day that way, I always ended it that way.  But sshhhh!  Don't tell her I can still pull it up in a little bunny-tail if need be.

This pic is a "self-portrait" from right after I fixed my hair this morning.


This is after the work-day.


And here is some of the carnage after the cut.


And totally out of order, here's a before pic from last month.  It's kinda fuzzy but you get the idea.

6 comments:

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

LOVE it! Amazing how transforming a new do can be!

A said...

Liz!!!! I love it!!!! Love it, love it, love it!!

liz said...

thanks :)

The Chubby Girl Diaries said...

You look gorgeous! I love the new do!! :)

Isn't it amazing the healing powers of a new haircut?!

~Kellie

julielopez3 said...

CUTE, CUTE HAIR CUT!

Anonymous Fat Girl said...

LOVE the haircut!!!! Great pics Liz. You should post pics more often! :)